This material can be used as a substitute for ABS-grade engineering plastic since it delivers good temperature resistance coupled with extraordinary toughness.
Typical Applications: This material is used in functional testing and prototyping. Therefore it is widely used for functional prototyping before final production.
- - This liquid, photo-reactive acrylate-based material gives outstanding quality surface finish.
- - The cured material exhibits superior fatigue strength properties.
- - It shows excellent tolerance to a broad range of temperatures and humidity during and after build.
- - The material offers astounding chemical resistance.
- - The material shows a good balance between rigidity and functionality.