Specifications of Kaizer 3D Printer : Model - Pro 75.
- Build Envelope (X, Y, Z)
- Projector Resolution
- Native Pixel Size
- Slice Thickness (Z - Resolution)
- Max. Part Height
- Building speed (@50mm Z-Resolution)
- Machine Control
- Model File Format
- Operating Voltage / Frequency
- Net Weight
- 75 X 42 X 110mm (2.95” X 1.65” X 4.33”)
- 1920 X 1080, HD Resolution DLP Light source
- 0.0022” (57 µm)
- 25 - 100 µm
- Up to 25mm / 60 min (fast build setting)
- Stand-Alone PC / Touch Screen Interface / Remote Control
- STL – SLC Files
- KD-1 Mould making (Silicon & High Temperature Rubber) General Purpose & Direct Castable Resin
- 230V AC / 50Hz
- 35 KG
3D Printing, 3D Software, Files to Print
- Fully automation Self Cellibrating System.
- Build Speed in Constant through the Build up "(25mm)
Per hour as 0.0056" (50 um) voxel thickness.
- Very few moving parts and Nominal Consumable Componets made the system user serviciable.
- Material Changover can be done quickly easily.
- Model are Suitable for Direct Manufacturing though rapid casting.
- Any STL/SLC file from Scanner can be Printed.
- Capable of Printing Model Copings Crowns & Hearing Ards.